Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pengalaman baru bermula...

i went to my new class for my new course code...quite interesting..they r so cute...can i say that..hahaha...ade yg maintain/control je..nk gelak pun tahan2...emm..ade class yg ceria dr awal hingga akhir..tapi bila masuk bab...mula r mata nk tutup..n ade yg matured n can justify n also quick learner...well...i learn a new thing everyday n i love to be in their class...
tp yg pasti i always think think n think how to make they like the subject...my teaching n also to make sure them pass with flying colours..
soo..mayb everyday when i wake up from sleep..i should say that i am the creative lecturer...so that my right brain will always active n my student love to be in my class...
so guys..hahaha..if u read this..u know that i'm talking about u all here...try to be active..and give back some response to me..i love to be with u guys!!!

No comments: